Friday, January 23, 2009

The VACUUM








Ok....Let me explain. The Vacuum is a big thing in our household. Allie has been terrified of the vacuum for some reason for months. We have tried everything to get her to realize that it is our friend and it helps us clean our carpet. Just within the last few days she has started to realize that the vacuum is ok. We bought her one of her own and that has helped the anxiety, but she often still asks "Vacuuuum" when she wakes up, or when she walks by the hall closet where it "sleeps".




Brian decided to leave the vacuum out in our living room for a few days so she would get accustom to seeing it and realize it was ok. Well..........




IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! where did you get it- and do they have an online store, since I live FAR AWAY! :)

    I keep trying to call you... call me when you get a chance, I want to hear all about Berkley!

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know you visited!!