


Our sweet Berkley.......She is such a gentle and calm little baby. She has had a rough start with being sick but I think we are all finally on the way to being well. She is starting to sleep 4 to 5 hours and only feed once in the night. She is smiling and really becoming aware of her surroundings. She is not too sure what to think when our house is quiet, she is so accustom to her big sister keeping our household hopping!! She usually cries when it is quiet. We think Berkley and Allie have many similarities, yet they definitely have their own look. Having two little girls is so great.

Brooke! I love all the posts! Your girls are absolutely beautiful. Thanks again for coming to MG's party last weekend. She wore her shirt yesterday and now that she knows it says "Mary Grace" she wanted to wear it again today. I am going to be doing a LOT of laundry!
ReplyDelete