Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Best Thanksgiving EVER!






















Berkley Kate was born November 27,2008 (Thanksgiving Night). I woke up feeling strange that morning and just felt so tired. I took a 2 hour nap early morning which gave me the energy to take a shower and get going for the day. I started having contractions early afternoon and began timing them. Throughout the rest of the afternoon they were about 7 minutes apart, so I began to realize labor was in my near future. Around 7 pm or so my contractions began to intensify and became very painful. We did last minute packing and scrambled to the hospital.



Upon arrival I could barely make it to the hospital doors without a massive contraction. Luckily I did my paperwork previously , so my admittance to the hospital was fairly quick. They took me straight to a delivery room where they told me I was a 7/8! YEA and OUCH!!!



To sum up the delivery, I did not have time for an epidural and Berkley Kate was born in 2o minutes at 9:26 pm.


What a wonderful experience and what a blessing for us to have our baby on Thanksgiving night.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know you visited!!